If this is indeed a troll attempt, it's undoubtedly the most expensive one we've ever seen on MiddleEasy.
Most of you pegged McGregor to eventually enter movie making, but just after his second UFC fight is pretty unexpected. With a name like 'Hard to Die,' it makes you wonder if this movie is a remake of the 1990 horror-comedy that featured five attractive women fighting a murderer who masquerades as a janitor. From what I've been told, it's not and McGregor's film will be in limited theatrical release on March 28th.
Oh and here's a giant billboard of McGregor's 'Hard to Die' on Sunset Strip in Hollywood, California. Props to @BobbyRazak for taking this extraordinarily blurry photo.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Wait what? Conor McGregor's coach says he won't know until the day before if it’s Aldo or Mendes
- Nate Diaz claims he’ll step up to fight Conor McGregor and save UFC 189
- Conor McGregor steals Jose Aldo's belt while riding a dragon in this new UFC 189 Game of Thrones trailer
- UFC Fighters vs. arcade boxing machine. Conor McGregor somehow beats Cain Velasquez and Jon Jones
- Promote San Andreas? Nope, The Rock rather talk about his Conor McGregor man-crush
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup