If this is indeed a troll attempt, it's undoubtedly the most expensive one we've ever seen on MiddleEasy.
Most of you pegged McGregor to eventually enter movie making, but just after his second UFC fight is pretty unexpected. With a name like 'Hard to Die,' it makes you wonder if this movie is a remake of the 1990 horror-comedy that featured five attractive women fighting a murderer who masquerades as a janitor. From what I've been told, it's not and McGregor's film will be in limited theatrical release on March 28th.
Oh and here's a giant billboard of McGregor's 'Hard to Die' on Sunset Strip in Hollywood, California. Props to @BobbyRazak for taking this extraordinarily blurry photo.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Nik Lentz Claims That Conor McGregor is Ducking Him
- Dustin Poirier is heartbroken, but John Kavanagh, McGregor's coach welcomes him to Ireland with open arms
- Dear UFC, Just Give Fans What They Want, Give Them More Conor McGregor
- The Hangover: UFC 178
- Maximum Hype Overload: Demetrious Johnson compares Conor McGregor to Tyson and Ali
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!