I've heard somewhat valid reasons as to why Fedor Emelinanenko lost to Fabricio Werdum, Bigfoot Silva and Dan Henderson. It's difficult not to consider them as flaws that can easily be fixed in a rematch with either of the three fighters. Granted, a true Fedor fan will justify any loss that Fedor incurs from now until California gets buried under the Pacific Ocean with a megaton-sized earthquake (which is probably tomorrow, damn). Too bad Fedor is permanently retired from the sport (at least for now) -- but it does give him more time to pose for a photo on the beach in his thong with his niece riding shotgun.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!