Remember when Rampage Jackson was signed by Reebok to promote a shoe that appeared to be covered with intergalactic Cylon testicles? Those were the days -- confusing video promos with NFL athletes, staged interviews with reporters -- oh, and intergalactic cylon testicles.
The deal appeared to be signed around this time last year and now Rampage Jackson has decided to endorse something called 'Trident' instead of his former sponsor Reebok. He even decided to go on Instagram and disparage the shoe company -- check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Creepy: UFC is selling used Reebok Joanne Calderwood sports bra, Michelle Waterson fight bottoms for a $1,000 each
- Jessica Eye, Khabib Nurmagomedov and Fabricio Werdum love Reebok, tweeted about it at the same time
- Conspiracy Theory Alert: Sorry Chad, Reebok is already selling Conor McGregor all-black champions jerseys
- Breaking: The UFC Reebok payouts are out via formal letter. Shouldn't fighters be making more?
- Rampage Jackson promotes UFC 186 by grabbing a selfie stick and taking a pic of his nuts
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup