Remember when Rampage Jackson was signed by Reebok to promote a shoe that appeared to be covered with intergalactic Cylon testicles? Those were the days -- confusing video promos with NFL athletes, staged interviews with reporters -- oh, and intergalactic cylon testicles.
The deal appeared to be signed around this time last year and now Rampage Jackson has decided to endorse something called 'Trident' instead of his former sponsor Reebok. He even decided to go on Instagram and disparage the shoe company -- check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- As you suspected, Rampage Jackson's house is superior to yours
- Want to see what happened backstage at Bellator 110? Check this out...
- Blast to the Past: Rampage Jackson and King Mo nearly fight inside of a van
- WSOF wants to go head-to-head against Bellator in a co-promotion, here's the proposed PPV card...
- Rampage Jackson nearly destroyed a guy outside a nightclub in Hollywood for disrespecting his girlfriend
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Never forget these ridiculously sloppy punches were exchanged at UFC London...
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC London
- Alexander Gustafsson just made knocking out Jimi Manuwa look easy at UFC London
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament