Remember when Rampage Jackson was signed by Reebok to promote a shoe that appeared to be covered with intergalactic Cylon testicles? Those were the days -- confusing video promos with NFL athletes, staged interviews with reporters -- oh, and intergalactic cylon testicles.
The deal appeared to be signed around this time last year and now Rampage Jackson has decided to endorse something called 'Trident' instead of his former sponsor Reebok. He even decided to go on Instagram and disparage the shoe company -- check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- Rampage Jackson promotes UFC 186 by grabbing a selfie stick and taking a pic of his nuts
- Legal expert Rampage Jackson negotiates his way out of Bellator by offering Scott Coker free UFC tickets
- UFC Fighter James Krause Seems Unhappy with Pay and the Reebok Deal
- superCalo Heads to Germany to Investigate Reebok's Parent Company, Adidas Part I
- Reebok Rewards Other Jon Jones Without Drug Testing Him First
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!