The scariest thing about Yoel Romero is not that he could effectively make your stand-up game run to the corner of the room and cry or obliterate your kidneys with 67 consecutive elbows -- it's that he can do all of those things while taking a doodie, adding insult to injury to unintentional defecation.
I mean seriously, back in the days of old-school feudal Japan, a samurai would chop off your head and wipe of his blade as your dome slowly rolled off your shoulders in one swift motion -- and it was seen as the absolute greatest insults. Now in 2014, a guy can take a number two while beating the lifeforce out of you. My god have these times changed.
So what do you think, concentrated sweat in the nether-regions, or full-on doodie? Yes, doodie is the scientific name for this stuff. Props to ZProphet for the .gif.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful
- Alexander Gustafsson believes Jon Jones is doing whatever he can to not fight him