In 1993, UFC placed their BS-detector directly inside the Octagon at their inaugural event and since that day in Denver, Colorado, the entire martial arts world has been put on a caution notice. In short, if it doesn't work inside the Octagon then it's likely fabricated nonsense used to extract valuable income from your wallet. There's a reason why no one uses 'pressure points' that were highly touted in the 90s while fighting in the UFC -- it's just impractical and most importantly, it doesn't work. All of that chi nonsense -- nothing. Never in the history of the UFC has there been a fighter that has defeated their opponent with some esoteric energy emitted from their hands.
Hadokens simply do not exist.
Neither does Empty Force (EFO) that is being promoted by Master Jukka Lampila of Finland. He believes that he can incapacitate people with what is known as an empty force emitted from his heart. By opening his heart, he can stop an attacker in his tracks without even touching him. Well, it appears that EFO only works on people that believe EFO works, but the skeptics and nonbelievers, it does nothing. Props to TDM for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Fabricio Werdum decimated Travis Browne's entire reality at UFC on FOX 11
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful