As my cat sits on my lap, and I stick my hand into a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I can say confidently that I enjoy this and I don’t want this to end. Which is why I would never want to go to prison. I would miss all the luxuries of the free world, but most of all, I’ll miss my cat Tardy laying on me and purring. Tardy does this weird thing, where if I’m not petting her, she’ll walk back and forth in front of me and then just all over, she’ll then pick her head up and stare at me. I’m not sure what her thought process behind this is, but it always gets me to pet her, so it does work, I’ll give her that.
In Thailand they are doing something interesting in Klong Prem Central Prison located in Bangkok. They are taking prisoners and teaching them boxing and muay thai. They bring foreigners in and put on fights in the prison, this started in January of this year. In some cases the fighters can reduce their sentences, it doesn’t get into much detail about how that works, but it’s interesting nonetheless. Props to Joe Fultano for the find.
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Showdown at the Crocodile Lounge
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Truckers from Arizona should not be antagonized or underestimated
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never violently intimidate anti-government demonstrators in Venezuela
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Drunken brawls seem to be highly organized at the SXSW festival
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Don't act up at SXSW unless you want a one-punch KO
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- The impossible happened: Someone beat Half Life in 20 minutes
- Ever wonder what Metal Gear Solid V would look like in Grand Theft Auto V? Wonder no more
- So Snoop Dogg is going to be in the new Call of Duty DLC
- You can pinpoint the exact moment these Phillies fans heart breaks
- Well, this Dojo Storm went horribly wrong