As my cat sits on my lap, and I stick my hand into a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I can say confidently that I enjoy this and I don’t want this to end. Which is why I would never want to go to prison. I would miss all the luxuries of the free world, but most of all, I’ll miss my cat Tardy laying on me and purring. Tardy does this weird thing, where if I’m not petting her, she’ll walk back and forth in front of me and then just all over, she’ll then pick her head up and stare at me. I’m not sure what her thought process behind this is, but it always gets me to pet her, so it does work, I’ll give her that.
In Thailand they are doing something interesting in Klong Prem Central Prison located in Bangkok. They are taking prisoners and teaching them boxing and muay thai. They bring foreigners in and put on fights in the prison, this started in January of this year. In some cases the fighters can reduce their sentences, it doesn’t get into much detail about how that works, but it’s interesting nonetheless. Props to Joe Fultano for the find.
- What if we told you that you could watch muay-thai tonight, live from New York, and it’s FREE?
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Old guys on the beach clearly have old-guy strength
- Muay Thai inside a cage with 4oz gloves? It happened this month in Thailand...
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Hey guys, never let an attractive chick get your back in a fight
- Oklahoma has inmate fight clubs organized by correctional officers, and here's the video
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- This dude's business card can play Tetris, your move Bill Gates...
- South Park: The Stick of Truth is out, here are the top 7 censored scenes
- Manhoef vs. Cyborg II is happening, and it takes place at 'Gringo Super Fight'
- Rampage Jackson: Still violent
- King Mo keeps the Sengoku dream alive and advances in the Bellator LHW tournament