Remember those days when you only knew like three MMA fighters so you constantly referenced them when people asked you questions about the sport? Yeah, that same thing is going on with the bantamweight division. There are like 300 Brazilians floating around that weight and a giant LOL if you can name more than eight of them. It's the division that everyone forgot since Dominick Cruz has been holding the belt ransom for like three years now.
However this article isn't about the 135 lb division of UFC. Not at all. It's about trying to get more than five correct answers in this 25-question phonetic MMA fighter name challenge from Masato Toys. Here's a hint: #12 is Chael Sonnen. That's the best I can do.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup