Somerassault. Some more salt. Summer cult.
What a dumb word that 'somersault.'
I had to ensure this ridiculous knockout wasn't reminiscent of Peter Grahams' infamous 'Rolling Thunder' that knocked out Badr Hari in K-1 back in the day. If I didn't, I'm sure Dave Walsh from LiverKick would have scolded me and then continue to rock out in his metal band.
Our buds at Team Quest Thailand just released this video of one of their fighters winning an MMA bout via somersault one-punch KO. It was his second amateur fight and he managed to make everyone's head implode from sheer amazement. Check it out and props to DENV3RtheDESTROY3R for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Fabricio Werdum decimated Travis Browne's entire reality at UFC on FOX 11
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful