Somerassault. Some more salt. Summer cult.
What a dumb word that 'somersault.'
I had to ensure this ridiculous knockout wasn't reminiscent of Peter Grahams' infamous 'Rolling Thunder' that knocked out Badr Hari in K-1 back in the day. If I didn't, I'm sure Dave Walsh from LiverKick would have scolded me and then continue to rock out in his metal band.
Our buds at Team Quest Thailand just released this video of one of their fighters winning an MMA bout via somersault one-punch KO. It was his second amateur fight and he managed to make everyone's head implode from sheer amazement. Check it out and props to DENV3RtheDESTROY3R for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Never forget these ridiculously sloppy punches were exchanged at UFC London...
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC London
- Alexander Gustafsson just made knocking out Jimi Manuwa look easy at UFC London
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament