Somerassault. Some more salt. Summer cult.
What a dumb word that 'somersault.'
I had to ensure this ridiculous knockout wasn't reminiscent of Peter Grahams' infamous 'Rolling Thunder' that knocked out Badr Hari in K-1 back in the day. If I didn't, I'm sure Dave Walsh from LiverKick would have scolded me and then continue to rock out in his metal band.
Our buds at Team Quest Thailand just released this video of one of their fighters winning an MMA bout via somersault one-punch KO. It was his second amateur fight and he managed to make everyone's head implode from sheer amazement. Check it out and props to DENV3RtheDESTROY3R for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Lorenzo Fertitta says the UFC will be here for the next 100 years
- Bucky Boyd is BACK, and he's fighting Tree for the THIRD TIME
- Check out the trailer for a new MMA action movie starring Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida
- Shonie Carter interviews Don Frye in one of the most confusing MMA videos of 2014
- Former TUFer Luke Cummo has challenged Joe Rogan to a 'conflict resolution' meeting