The world isn't a good (or safe) place when Mike Tyson admits that he hasn't been keeping up with the sobriety that he's been promoting the past few years which was responsible for making him a 'changed man.' I remember Steve-O's last appearance on The Howard Stern Show he actually admitted that during a Comedy Central Roast he and Mike Tyson disappeared into a bathroom to do cocaine in-between filming of the comedy feature, which probably dates back just a couple years. If he's been doing relatively the same stuff in closed doors, it goes without saying that things don't look good for the former heavyweight champion of the world.
Check out what Tyson said at the ESPN Friday Night Fights post-fight press conference in Verona, New York just last night.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Fabricio Werdum decimated Travis Browne's entire reality at UFC on FOX 11
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful