Mayhem Miller was arrested again and is currently in jail -- and that shouldn't surprise any of you. If Mayhem didn't cause Mayhem, then the dude wouldn't be living up to his name.
This guy has gone from TUF coach to 'Datsik/Dan Quinn territory' in just two years. That's undoubtedly a accomplishment in some twisted version of Guinness Book of World Records.
All we know is Miller was arrested yesterday in the Orange County Sheriff's Department (the same place he was held last week for domestic violence charges). His bail is set to $50,000 and if he doesn't post bail he will be held there until August 26th. As of 7:15pm PST on August 23rd 2013, Mayhem Miller is in custody.
We can't get more information without appearing in person at the Orange County Sheriff jail facility. If anyone is in the area and feel like doing some investigative journalism, feel free to take a stroll out there and ask for information related to booking number 2781766. Big thanks to @ArielHelwani for the heads up.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Never forget these ridiculously sloppy punches were exchanged at UFC London...
- Check out Sh*t people tweeted @MiddleEasy during UFC London
- Alexander Gustafsson just made knocking out Jimi Manuwa look easy at UFC London
- Eduardo Dantas may have pulled off submission of the year at Bellator 111
- Lavar Johnson manifested absolute brutality in the Bellator heavyweight tournament