Apparently Conor McGregor beat Max Holloway so brutally at UFC on FOX Sports 1/UFC Fight Night/UFC Boston that his ACL couldn't keep up with his performance which will force him to be sidelined for 10 months while he recovers from a knee injury. Dana White announced the unfortunate news tonight on FOX Sports Live, stating he has a complete ACL tear and not just a 'knee pop' that McGregor stated in the post-fight interview.
That's brutal for McGregor fans across the world. In retrospect, our Dethrone contest to win tickets to UFC Boston and a Conor McGregor walk-out shirt should have been 'create your own Irish limerick' for a chance to win prizes. Damn, if I had a genie in a lamp that would undoubtedly be my wish. Well, that and for Conor McGregor to not have a torn ACL. On my third wish I'll just ask for three more wishes. Problem solved.
Well wishes to Conor McGregor on his 10-month layoff from MMA. Get into the Assassin's Creed series, that should keep you occupied.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- In a dance off, Jon Jones will always beat Carlos Condit, every time
- Guy fights in Bellator once, gets dominated in under 2 minutes, gets a Bellator tattoo on his NECK
- Let's all watch this depressing video of Anderson Silva trying to play soccer
- As you suspected, Rampage Jackson's house is superior to yours
- Your day needs a 5-second KO in it, trust us...