It's pretty hilarious how the human body is just composed of a series of joints that connect everything together. We're just blood-filled Lego pieces at the end of the day. Life is just a constant struggle not to be reassembled in a hospital. Pretty soon we'll be able to exchange old arms for new, bolt-on arms that have mega blasters at the end of it. Serious question though, how many of you would be willing to sever your entire arm in exchange for the blaster gun of any villain from Mega Man 2? It'll just attach to your arm and you can use it whenever you deem necessary. The pros far outweigh the cons in this scenario. Sign me up for a Wood Blaster, future scientists of the world. Let this article be documentation that I was first in line. Thank you.
I've never dislocated my elbow mainly because my skeleton structure is made from pure adamantium. However if it happened, I would like to think that my composure would be as cool as this fighter in this video. Check out what happened last weekend at VFC in Omaha, Nebraska when this fighter dislocated his elbow on a take down and calmly popped it back in place. Props to @BrokenSmileFT for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Wanderlei Silva injured his back in the brawl with Chael Sonnen, TUF Brazil fight is postponed
- Shots Fired! The first episode of the new TUF is already ripping into Bellator
- A fighter's worst nightmare: Check out this upkick KO from Cage Warriors 67
- Ew, Michael Bisping wants to leave Tim Kennedy in a 'pile of piss and blood'
- Jon Jones calls 'homosexuality a sin' and other homophobic remarks on Instagram