I'm sure by now all of you MiddleEasy readers know how much I abhor eating any fast food, or even animal products. People are just killing themselves with every bite, and if you tell them that, they'll rush to justify how their own horrible diet is actually benefiting their health. If you guys want to die early and be plagued with heart disease and cancer, feel free to eat all the Double Whoppers and smoke a pack of Marlboros a day. The problem with the country's health system isn't 'Obamacare.' Not at all. It's the morons that intentionally damage their health and then cost tax payers billions a year just to treat them. The problem isn't some omnipotent and shadowy government healthcare system. The problem is you.
Well, the real problem is this guy that goes by the 'LA Beast' and his desire to meet the stringent demands of Burger King. Apparently the fast-food chain issued a challenge for anyone to eat every burger they had on their menu, and this LA Beast guy did it -- while wearing a shock collar. Check it out.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup