Listen, sometimes Batman is going to lose his cool. He knows a gangster when he sees one, and damn it - he's Batman. Posturing is part of his gig as crusader of the night, and don't try to calm him down, or do. It really depends actually. Sometimes, if universes collide, not one, but two Spidermen will do their best to rub Batman's back to tell him to take it easy, because "it's over."
Yes, in this video, you will see Spiderman rubbing the back of an upset Batman, whom I reckon is close to tears. We don't know why he was upset, but we're pretty sure it has to do with a high-level criminal he had to set free earlier in the video. Maybe. I dunno. Supposedly Batman pushed this master criminal's son, but that's not likely the case, he's Batman after all. And what does Batman do when wrongly accused? He doesn't go into hiding, giving Gotham the hero they deserve, he just yells a lot in the general direction of his enemy.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Tim Kennedy defeats Michael Bisping in a raucous bout of wrestling and fisticuffs
- Dustin Poirier - badass, UFC featherweight wins record holder
- KJ Noons obliterates Sam Stout's dome in this first round knockout then Stout taps the ref
- Chad Mendes' pool jump was cool, but BJ Penn's was better. Here's why
- We Superchat about EA UFC, Bruce Lee and how friggin' tough it is to make an MMA game