Listen, sometimes Batman is going to lose his cool. He knows a gangster when he sees one, and damn it - he's Batman. Posturing is part of his gig as crusader of the night, and don't try to calm him down, or do. It really depends actually. Sometimes, if universes collide, not one, but two Spidermen will do their best to rub Batman's back to tell him to take it easy, because "it's over."
Yes, in this video, you will see Spiderman rubbing the back of an upset Batman, whom I reckon is close to tears. We don't know why he was upset, but we're pretty sure it has to do with a high-level criminal he had to set free earlier in the video. Maybe. I dunno. Supposedly Batman pushed this master criminal's son, but that's not likely the case, he's Batman after all. And what does Batman do when wrongly accused? He doesn't go into hiding, giving Gotham the hero they deserve, he just yells a lot in the general direction of his enemy.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- The Nazis with their swastikas delayed The Stick of Truth release in Germany and Austria
- We could watch Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestle Daniel Cormier all day
- Batman: Arkham Knight looks cool and all, but we hope it doesn't become COD-ified with yearly releases
- Watch GSP sit in a chair and give an order to his henchman in this Captain America: Winter Soldier clip
- Martian or Lunar Gravity fighting could be in our future (but probably not anytime soon)