Yesterday on the Howard Stern show Floyd Mayweather said for his next fight he was going to walk out with Miley Cyrus -- which some people still confuse with Justin Bieber at this point. Ever since her 2013 VMA performance, everyone has been telling Miley to put her clothes back on -- but that's just silly because -- well I'm not sure why it's silly. Look, I don't care how much MiddleEasy has changed, you guys aren't going to rope me into a conversation about Miley Cyrus. That topic is entirely out of my realm of knowledge. She's just a regular chick that sings songs -- in California that would make her a 4.0 in Los Angeles standards. I could throw a rock a hit a struggling actress/singer that's incredibly out of my league. That rock would also mess up their nose job and put me on the local news -- maybe I should just leave that entire 'rock throwing' scenario out of it.
Floyd Mayweather appeared on Shade 45's 'Sway in the Morning' and decided it would be appropriate to drop some verses. He also said that he prays for Anderson Silva, which was sort of weird. Check it out and props to AFrontKicktotheFace on the +100 tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- Fabricio Werdum decimated Travis Browne's entire reality at UFC on FOX 11
- How much would you pay for this hypothetical Bellator vs. World Series of Fighting PPV card?
- Relive Cat Zingano's KO over Miesha Tate in beautiful wood burned animation
- Let's watch 40 geeks transform into half-assed MMA fighters
- Bjorn Rebney says calling Ronda Rousey the biggest star in MMA is disrespectful