Yesterday on the Howard Stern show Floyd Mayweather said for his next fight he was going to walk out with Miley Cyrus -- which some people still confuse with Justin Bieber at this point. Ever since her 2013 VMA performance, everyone has been telling Miley to put her clothes back on -- but that's just silly because -- well I'm not sure why it's silly. Look, I don't care how much MiddleEasy has changed, you guys aren't going to rope me into a conversation about Miley Cyrus. That topic is entirely out of my realm of knowledge. She's just a regular chick that sings songs -- in California that would make her a 4.0 in Los Angeles standards. I could throw a rock a hit a struggling actress/singer that's incredibly out of my league. That rock would also mess up their nose job and put me on the local news -- maybe I should just leave that entire 'rock throwing' scenario out of it.
Floyd Mayweather appeared on Shade 45's 'Sway in the Morning' and decided it would be appropriate to drop some verses. He also said that he prays for Anderson Silva, which was sort of weird. Check it out and props to AFrontKicktotheFace on the +100 tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This could be the nastiest MMA knee KO we've seen in 2013
- Watch this skeptic completely debunk Empty Force Martial Arts in this hilariously revealing video
- This 7-second one-punch KO will solve all of your life problems, or your money back
- Conor McGregor has been surgically repaired, now watch him hit this heavybag
- The UFC is hosting an all female TUF show with Invicta FC fighters starting May 2014