Aaron Paul appearing on The Price is Right just proves that Jessie's innate need to gather copious amounts of money started at an early age.
If you plan on visiting the Los Angeles area, be sure to stop by the CBS Studios in order to have your very own shot at looking like a maniac if selected to appear on The Price is Right. When a seemingly infinite amount of prize money is thrown in a person's face, all social cues evaporate and one can only act like an silverback gorilla with an Adderall problem. It happened to Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul back in 1999 and now there's video of it. Props to DENV3RtheDESTROY3R for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- A fighter's worst nightmare: Check out this upkick KO from Cage Warriors 67
- Ew, Michael Bisping wants to leave Tim Kennedy in a 'pile of piss and blood'
- Jon Jones calls 'homosexuality a sin' and other homophobic remarks on Instagram
- So this is what Michael Bisping told Tim Kennedy at the UFC TUF Finale weigh-ins
- Jeff Monson has quietly retired from MMA in Russia