Aaron Paul appearing on The Price is Right just proves that Jessie's innate need to gather copious amounts of money started at an early age.
If you plan on visiting the Los Angeles area, be sure to stop by the CBS Studios in order to have your very own shot at looking like a maniac if selected to appear on The Price is Right. When a seemingly infinite amount of prize money is thrown in a person's face, all social cues evaporate and one can only act like an silverback gorilla with an Adderall problem. It happened to Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul back in 1999 and now there's video of it. Props to DENV3RtheDESTROY3R for the +100 news tip.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!