Khabib Nurmagomedov Refuses To Attend The NSAC Hearing: "They Can Give Me 10 Years Ban, I Don\u2019t Care.\u201d Last month Nevada Commission voted unanimously to extend suspensions for UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov and former two-division champion Conor Mcgregor for their roles in a post-fight brawl at UFC 229. Both fighters are ordered to attend hearing on December 10 to discover their fates. Nevada Commission has the power to ban both UFC stars from fighting in the state again for life if fighters failed to appear on the date. Commission also voted to release half of 'Eagle's' $2 million fight purse and to withhold the remaining until the end of its investigation. Despite that, Khabib balked to fulfilling the requirements in a recent interview with BeIN Sports, saying he's not guilty. \u201cOn December 10 they will meet again and call me but I\u2019m not going. I just defended my family and my religion. If they want to punish me, they can get all the money I earn, and they can give me 10 years ban. I don\u2019t care.\u201d \u201cOn December 10 they will meet again and call me but I\u2019m not going, I\u2019m not guilty. I started the fight and I finished as a man. They\u2019ll punish the initiator, I won the fight in the rules. After the fight I showed him that what he did before the fight would not be unrequited.\u201d https:\/\/twitter.com\/UFC_Turkiye\/status\/1057694821073281024 Khabib Nurmagomedov maintained his unbeaten 27-0 record with after scoring a win over McGregor. After this fight, Nurmagomedov has followed the example of McGregor by challenging pugilist Floyd Mayweather Jr. to a fight. It didn't take 'Money' to respond to challenge. UFC head honcho Dana White doesn't believe the match between Khabib and Mayweather will happen but said he had talks with Mayweather team earlier this week. White also said if there's any crossover this time it would need to be in the UFC. What do you think of Khabib's no-show attitude at the upcoming hearing? What consequence he'll face?