The UFC Light Heavyweight Champ Jon Jones Was Officially Granted One-Fight License After Lengthy NSAC Hearing The extended NSAC hearing was held yesterday (Tuesday, January 29th, 2019). Jones was allowed to fight in Nevada again! It ended well for \u201cBones\u201d as he was granted a one-fight license. There are no more obstacles for Jon Jones Vs Anthony Smith, which is set for the main event of UFC 235, on March 2, 2019. NSAC previously didn\u2019t grant Jon Jones a license to fight Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 232 after his drug test results came out abnormal. It led to moving the whole event from Nevada to California where Jones earned the title via third-round TKO. The commissioners questioned experts Dr. Matt Fedoruk (Director of Science for USADA), Dr. Daniel Eichner (Lab Director for WADA), and Jeff Cook (USADA\u2019s Senior Director or Results Management & Investigations) about Jon Jones suspicious M3 metabolite test results during the last few months of USADA testing. Also, the commissioners were trying to determine whether Jon Jones re-ingested Turinabol during a 10-month period when he wasn\u2019t tested because of 2017 drug test failure. There was a discrepancy between the time where USADA found a suspicious metabolite in Jon Jones body and the moment when CSAC and NSAC were informed. The commission said Jon Jones could, according to their set of regulations, even face a dangerous sentence, possibly a lifetime MMA ban. But Jones\u2019 case is unique and requires detailed and careful treatment. \u201cBones\u201d claimed that he had no idea why Turinabol traces were still present in his blood. The commissioners were unsure whether or not Jones reinstated Turinabol while he was under suspension. It was also questioned why NSAC wasn\u2019t notified about Jon Jones\u2019 drug test results from August and September 2018. But everything ended up well for the current UFC Light Heavyweight champion as he was granted a provisional license for UFC 235. Yet, Jon will be tested at least two times per month by the NSAC in the future. (h\/t MMAFighting.com) \u00a0\u201cMr. Jones, I appreciate you being here today, I appreciate you coming here to testify. Welcome back to the state of Nevada.\u201d Chairman Anthony Marnell III said, upon granting Jones his license. \u201cIf you recall, a long time ago, you and I had a conversation in your locker room. When you came back to Nevada. I will reiterate what Commissioner Ault said: This is on you, it\u2019s on your shoulders. I like what I hear, I like what I see, but the proof is in the pudding. So, I\u2019m happy that you\u2019re back here. You\u2019ll always be treated with respect here. I wanted to make sure that you understood that today. Welcome back to Nevada, and do the right thing from this point going forward. As you know, we\u2019re going to be visiting you frequently.\u201d NSAC also stated that if Jon Jones doesn\u2019t undergo testing two times per month during 2019 and if those results are not regularly reported to the NSAC, the commission might never allow \u201cBones\u201d to fight in Nevada again. At the moment, Jones is taking part at USADA and VADA testing. The commission also handed out suspensions to the fighters who took part in a post-fight brawl after the main event of UFC 229 on October 6, 2018. Khabib Nurmagomedov received a $500,000 fine and nine-month suspension, which could be reduced to six months if he successfully completes the anti-bullying program. Conor McGregor was slapped with $50,000 and a six-month sentence. Khabib\u2019s teammates Zubaira Tukhugov and Abubakar Nurmagomedov must pay $25,000 and the two won\u2019t step inside the Octagon for 12 months. Do you think NSAC hearing went well for Jon Jones? Are you satisfied with the outcome?