Conor McGregor: \u201cUFC 229 Is Estimated To Sell Around 3 To 3.5 Million PPV (Pay-Per-View) Buys,\u00a0 I\u2019d Say I\u2019ll Close In Around The $50 Million Mark\u201d Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor will face on Saturday night inside T-Mobile Arena in \u201cSin City\u201d, Nevada. The Notorious claims money isn\u2019t his primary motivation for this showdown! But UFC golden goose\u2019s bill will be heavily loaded after UFC 229 main event! Conor McGregor opened up about the potential financial forecast at UFC 229 press conference on Thursday. He said the event is believed to sell somewhere between 3 and 3.5 million PPV (pay-per-view) buys. Conor didn\u2019t forget to praise the new owners too. (via MMAFighting.com) \u201cWe\u2019re estimating around 3 to 3.5 million , I\u2019d say I\u2019ll close in around the $50 million mark,\u201d McGregor replied when asked what his takeaway from UFC 229 would be. \u201cSo, for a mixed martial artist to make $50 million from a mixed martial arts bout, it\u2019s quite breathtaking. I have to thank my management stable, Paradigm Sports Management. I\u2019ve got to thank Dana White, I\u2019ve got to thank Lorenzo Fertitta and Frank (Fertitta) who schooled me in the game. \u201cThe new owners\u2026W\u2026what\u2019s the name\u2026WME-IMG? Those guys as well. I haven\u2019t really met them that much but they\u2019ve been good to me so far \u2014 Ari (Emmanuel) and those guys. Life is good.\u201d Conor McGregor described how the game has changed since Nate Diaz showdown at UFC 196 on March 5, 2016. The Notorious has reached very far for someone who was offered $20,000 to show and $20,000 for the victory. \u201cTo think where we have come from\u2026 when I fought Nate Diaz he was on $20,000 to show and $20,000 to win \u2014 the game has gone to so many new heights, so quickly and we\u2019re just trying to keep up. And it\u2019s a great time to be involved in the sport for myself, the fighters, the promoters, for the managers, for the media in attendance, for the fans, for everyone... times are good so let\u2019s enjoy it. Let\u2019s enjoy these momentous occasions,\u201d he said. The former two-division champ claims he will be the billionaire until he reaches the age of 35. \u201cI\u2019m 30 now, say by about 35 I\u2019ll be a billionaire.\u201d It looks like Conor McGregor is pleased with his life. And who wouldn\u2019t be? He has secured his family for the rest of their lives! Do you think The Irishman can earn $50 million dollars from the single fight?