There’s something to be said for breakfast with the UFC followed by late night munchies with Rizin. Something to be said for MMA Rumors in June as well.
As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
It’s June, you know what that means, time to show off your Sunday Morning Rumor Mill poolside all month long. You deserve it.
- Huge if true, but word is the UFC has slowly been decreasing fighter pay throughout 2019. These tactics include cutting high priced fighters as well as lack of big raises when a contract is up.
- Rumor is UFC will continue to tighten their budget for the foreseeable future.
- Win or lose in his next fight, rumors are Daniel Cormier only has two fights left on his deal. It remains highly unlikely DC fights into 2020.
- This rarely happens, but rumors say the UFC were caught completely off guard by the retirement of Alexander Gustafsson. With the UFC revamping their 205 pound division, the company had big plans for Gus moving forward.
- Something to keep an eye on, ratings for PFL on ESPN have been reportedly much lower than expected.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.