UFC 235 was a thing and MMA rumors are here to go the full 25 minutes with you. UFC 235 started out hot and then kind of sputtered to the finish line.
As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
Spring into March, enjoy the fresh air, and run through an open field with your Sunday Morning Rumor Mill.
- With a clear lack of contenders in the division, Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos will likely be next. Regardless of opponent, Bones still wants to fight four times in 2019.
- Huge if true, but Daniel Cormier vs. Brock Lesnar may be the champ’s last fight. The rumored title fight would come during the end of summer. Rumors are this may be DC’s farewell fight.
- Despite wilding out on fight week, Colby Covington versus Kamaru Usman is fight UFC will make next.
- What do you know. Rumors are now picking up that Conor McGregor will work with multiple gyms for his next fight.
- Rumor is many in WWE are unsure if the feud between Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch is going too far. Rousey threatened to go off script and beat the $*** out of Rebecca Quin; Lynch’s real name recently.
If you have heard of any interesting Sunday Morning Rumor Mill MMA rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below, on our Facebook page, tweet us or mail them to us in an unmarked envelope. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.