Happy Father’s Day. If your Dad likes MMA and MMA rumors you’re one step ahead of the game.
Bellator ruled the weekend, with the American Gangster leaving and The Goat staying. What a time to be alive in MMA fandom.
As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
Drink one, smoke one, or high five one with your father figure. Even better, share the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill with your offspring and set a good example.
- After a brief scare, rumors are Rory MacDonald is no longer considering retirement.
- Rumor is Chael Sonnen’s retirement was a 50/50 proposition heading into Friday night. In the end, Sonnen was happy to fight for the length of his original Bellator contract.
- Smaller story, but Endeavor, UFC’s parent company may go public. The idea of fans buying stock in UFC may be finally happening.
- Rumors are Dana White will do some kind of major boxing promoting will happen before the end of 2019.
- Huge if true, but word is there may be a clause in Fedor’s contract that supports some form JMMA cross promotion. Don’t surprised if one of Fedor’s final fights is for Rizin.
If you have heard of any interesting Sunday Morning Rumor Mill MMA rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below, on our Facebook page, tweet us or mail them to us in an unmarked envelope. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.