As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
- After a brief scare, rumors are Rory MacDonald is no longer considering retirement.
- Rumor is Chael Sonnen’s retirement was a 50/50 proposition heading into Friday night. In the end, Sonnen was happy to fight for the length of his original Bellator contract.
- Smaller story, but Endeavor, UFC’s parent company may go public. The idea of fans buying stock in UFC may be finally happening.
- Rumors are Dana White will do some kind of major boxing promoting will happen before the end of 2019.
- Huge if true, but word is there may be a clause in Fedor’s contract that supports some form JMMA cross promotion. Don’t surprised if one of Fedor’s final fights is for Rizin.