Happy Memorial Day weekend. Despite no major MMA events this weekend, MMA rumors are still more active than usual.
MMA’s 24/7, 365 day a year schedule has it’s drawbacks but it is good for the rumor business. Sometimes you must let the MMA wash over you.
As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
Embrace your three day weekend and the start of Summer 19. Before things get too hectic, don’t forget about last year’s Summer fling, the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill.
- In recent weeks the UFC and Conor McGregor have hit the negotiation table hard. Thanks to the new ESPN+ pay-per-view model, Mac and the UFC are still far apart numbers wise.
- McGregor wants to fight again but rumors remain unclear if the UFC can or wants to hit his price point.
- With Nate Diaz rumored to be fighting at 170 moving forward and McGregor looking for fights at 155, a trilogy now looks less likely than ever. This comes as a surprise to many, but a Diaz-McGegor now appears to pushed back to 2020 if it ever happens.
- Adding another dagger to Brock Lesnar’s return to UFC is a rumored busy WWE schedule. Lesnar is rumored to have his most active three month WWE stretch coming up soon.
- Huge if true, but expect further announcements on even more Rizin vs. Bellator fights in the next few weeks.
If you have heard of any interesting Sunday Morning Rumor Mill MMA rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below, on our Facebook page, tweet us or mail them to us in an unmarked envelope. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.