Do you remember where you were the night Khabib hopped over the cage? The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill remembers.
MMA will adapt, it will not perish.
As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
Pat yourself on the back. You earned it. If you made through the UFC 229 main event without getting arrested or punched in the face, congrats. Now celebrate with your Sunday Morning Rumor Mill, you two should do brunch.
- Huge if true, but word is the UFC is 100% focused on making a Conor vs. Khabib rematch. Rumors are April or July are target dates for the big money rematch.
- With the McGregor loss, the UFC is kind of boxed in match-up wise. Nate Diaz or GSP are still possible but the ball is in Mac’s court as far as what possible fight gets him up in the morning
- To the surprise of many, rumors are Jon Jones return to the UFC has hit a stumbling block. Rumor is money is the heart of the issue but the UFC still expects Bones back soon.
- Early rumors point to Khabib getting nothing more than a slap on the wrist from the Nevada State Athletic Commission. A hefty fine plus some form of community service may be the only thing standing in the way of Khabib returning to the cage.
- On Eddie Alvarez’s free agency, new word is the UFC is making a push to bring him back.
If you have heard of any interesting Sunday Morning Rumor Mill MMA rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below, on our Facebook page, tweet us or mail them to us in an unmarked envelope. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.