UFC 234 turned into a disaster but was saved by a Spider. The fallout of UFC 234 features a ton of MMA rumors revolving around the Earth space of Anderson da Silva the first.
It’s 2019 and Andy Silva is still making moves, saving cards. Saturday night was about Israel Adesanya, but the young-ish star needed The Spider GOAT as his dance partner.
As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
Embrace your inner Aussie and do a shoey with your Sunday Morning Rumor Mill.
- Rumor is Anderson Silva wants a quick turnaround. Looking for super-fights only, Silva versus Nick Diaz is rumored to be a fight the UFC has tried to make a few times recently.
- Silva’s search for a big super-fight payday may somehow, someway lead him to a fight with Conor McGregor.
- In 2019, rumors are the UFC will release of minimum three new interim titles. Part of this is due to injury and part of this is due to contract negotiations.
- WWE Universial champion Brock Lesnar, isn’t expected to wrestle at WWE’s next two pay-per-view events. This latest Lesnar rumor still gives us no idea what his future UFC plans are.
- The Spider Silva retirement rumors have also been squashed after UFC 234. Word is Silva may be looking to fight until at least 2021.
If you have heard of any interesting Sunday Morning Rumor Mill MMA rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below, on our Facebook page, tweet us or mail them to us in an unmarked envelope. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.