The world of mixed martial arts (MMA) is abuzz with anticipation for the upcoming Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) pay-per-view event, UFC 287, taking place this Saturday night. Headlining the event is a highly-anticipated middleweight title fight between reigning champion Alex Pereira and his long-time kickboxing rival, Israel Adesanya. The co-headliners are Gilbert Burns and Jorge Masvidal, two longtime welterweight contenders. Before that, catch the other fights of the night, including Rob vs Adian, Kevin vs Santiago, Raul vs Christian, Curtis vs Kelvin, Waterson vs Luana, and more. Get ready for an exciting night of MMA action at the Miami-Dade Arena in Miami, Florida, available for streaming on ESPN+.
Prior to fighting, the fighters must weigh in.
The UFC host hotel in Miami conducts early weigh-ins before the ceremonial weigh-ins for the fans, which take place at Kaseya Center in Miami at 4 p.m. ET.
UFC 287 weigh-in results are as follows:
Main card (PPV, 10 p.m. ET)
- (C) Alex Pereira (185) vs. Israel Adesanya (184.5) – for middleweight title
- Gilbert Burns (170) vs. Jorge Masvidal (171)
- Rob Font (135) vs. Adrian Yanez (135.5)
- Kevin Holland (170.5) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (171)
- Christian Rodriguez (137.5)* vs. Raul Rosas Jr. (135)
Preliminary Card (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Kelvin Gastelum (185) vs. Chris Curtis (186)
- Luana Pinheiro (115.5) vs. Michelle Waterson-Gomez (116)
- Chase Sherman (249.5) vs. Karl Williams (241)
- Gerald Meerschaert (185.5) vs. Joe Pyfer (185.5)
Early Preliminary Card (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Cynthia Calvillo (116) vs. Loopy Godinez (115.5)
- Ignacio Bahamondes (159.5) vs. Trey Ogden (159.5)
- Steve Garcia (145.5) vs. Shayilan Nuerdanbieke (146)
- Jaqueline Amorim (115.5) vs. Sam Hughes (116)
Check the highlights below: