So Far The Line Up For UFC 235 PPV Event Is Awesome
The promotion’s first Las Vegas show of 2019 is set to go down on March 2nd at the T-Mobile Arena. It’s expected to feature two championship fights. In the main headliner, Jon Jones supposed to defend his light heavyweight title against Anthony Smith as long as NSAC gives ‘Bones’ the green light.
Smith start of 2018 with a loss to Thiago Santos, but then picked up three consecutive wins that earned him a title shot against Jones.
Meanwhile co-main features a welterweight title fight where division’s champion Tyron Woodley looking to defend his title against Kamaru Usman. After the fruition of this fight, many fight fans and former interim welterweight champion Colby Covington were shocked.
Broadcast: Pay-per-view (PPV), ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass
Main Card (10 p.m. ET):
- 205 lbs.: Light Heavyweight champion Jon Jones vs. Anthony Smith
- 170 lbs.: UFC Welterweight champion Tyron Woodley vs. Kamaru Usman
- Robbie Lawler vs. Ben Askren
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Jeremy Stephens vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
Preliminary Card (Fight Pass (6 p.m. ET), ESPN+ (8 p.m. ET)):
- Holly Holm vs. Aspen Ladd
- Ovince Saint Preux vs. Misha Cirkunov
- Mickey Gall vs. Diego Sanchez
- Tecia Torres vs. Weili Zhang
- Macy Chiasson vs. Gina Mazany
Bout order and fight card can subject to change as the event nearby.