Alright, so I wrote a list of these rumors on a tattered piece of paper while in one Asian country and had to wait until I arrived in another Asian country to publish them. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to check the internet to see if any of these items have broke, but I’m assuming that the entire MMA world is still hungover from whatever Saturday night they had. Look at this, a Sunday Morning Rumor Mill in two consecutive weeks. The MMA gods shine on MiddleEasy this summer. So without further ado, check out the official MiddleEasy Sunday Morning Rumor Mill, a collection of unverified rumors that have been floating around on the internet this past week.
- It’s heavily rumored that since Phil Baroni didn’t win his fight against Chris Holland this past weekend in Ring of Fire 43: Bad Blood, Roger Huerta plans to turn down his upcoming ONE FC: Destiny of Warriors fight on June 23rd against The New York Badass.
- E3 will play host to some huge MMA videogame news. It seems like a certain MMA game we know and love is not dead, and it will have a greatly expanded roster and licenses with some faces we definitely know
- It’s heavily rumored that DREAM has ceased operation.
- A relatively large MMA site will be debuting an MMA-themed reality show on a cable network late 2012/early 2013
- Bob Sapp seems to be preparing a well-produced video response directed to Ariel Helwani due to his now-infamous appearance on The MMA Hour last month. It’s rumored this will be the MMA equivalent to Nas’ ‘Ether’ track, for all of you hip-hop heads that truly understand that reference. Apparently he hired a production company just to produce the piece.