As of yesterday, if you go to LA Cafe
- Certain people are writing ‘trash-talk’ scripts for Jon Jones in order to compensate for Jones’ apparent ‘lack of aggressive personality.’
- The marketing angle that will be used at UFC 135 will depict Jon Jones as the respectful and true martial artist that appreciates the sport (similar to Georges St. Pierre), while Rampage Jackson will be depicted as an ‘athletic animal’ and a ‘beast’ that behaves as such. Don’t be surprised if Rampage’s ‘motoboating’ incident, seemingly ‘disrespectful’ stuff that he has said to other fighters, and Jackson’s homosexual remarks are used in order to market UFC 135. In short, a very large ‘beef’ will be created between the two fighters.
- Rampage Jackson was allegedly involved in an altercation outside of a San Francisco nightclub last week. After the incident in order to avoid/evade authorities, he made his way into a San Francisco bar and told the owner ‘Let me in, I’ll tweet about your bar. It’ll be the number one bar in the city by tomorrow.’ The owner then told Rampage that he had thirty-minutes to get out of his bar or he would call the police. It’s not clear whether he was booted from the place or left on his own accord, but within thirty minutes, Rampage left the facility. There is security footage of this entire incident.
- Brett Rogers as going to be released from Strikeforce before his arrest on the premise of domestic violence.
- It appears that Cris Cyborg has signed with One FC and she will most likely make her debut in Singapore in September.
- As rumored earlier this week, plans for EA Sports MMA 2 is well underway.
- Due to Amanda Lucas’ involvement DEEP! 55 Impact, there’s a rumor that the event will be relabeled ‘DEEP wars.’ Sounds too campy to be true.
- Andrei Arlovski, Keith Jardine, Kendall Grove, Drew McFedries and Tim Sylvia will most likely participate in ProElite.
- I’ve been told by a few people that in one dispensary in Hollywood, there’s a medical marijuana strand called ‘MiddleEasy’ and another called ‘Joe Rogan.’ Of course, LayzieTheSavage is still looking for ‘evidence.’