Everything you need to know about the chaotic world of mixed martial arts; in a short-condensed form:
- Dana White has said he wants to get rid of early morning weigh ins and the it caused a backlash from MMA fighters.
— Eddie Alvarez (@Ealvarezfight) June 5, 2018
@danawhite getting rid of early weigh ins because a few people missed weight? Fucking Jackass. You are the exact reason we need a union. An foolish derelict w rich friends who's never cut weight or done anything athletic in his life. iron fist ruling led by knee jerk reactions
— Matt Mitrione (@mattmitrione) June 6, 2018
If more guys fasted maybe they’d make weight 🤔
— Belal Muhammad (@bullyb170) June 5, 2018
Or dieted correctly. 🙂 https://t.co/vlebmBk5kL
— The Mane Event™ (@EliasTheodorou) June 5, 2018
- Nick Hein vs. Damir Hadzovic has been added to UFC Hamburg
- The first event of the professional fighter’s league starts tomorrow; In the main event Andre Harrison (17-0) takes on Jumabieke Tuerxun (17-2). The MiddleEasy Fight Fist podcast gang will be there to cover the event in Madison Square Garden.
- Angela Hill and Jessica Pena are the best
- Speaking on the MMA Hour, Jon Jones manager Abe Kawa said that USADAs decision on how to punish Jones will be coming soon.
- CM Punk has won his defamation (Damaging a reputation) case against WWE doctor Dr. Christopher Amann
- Nick Diaz is partying in Vegas