- Tai Tuivasa vs. Sergei Pavlovich has been added to UFC Orlando
- A knockout is imminent given the proven KO power of both heavyweights
Despite falling short against Ciryl Gane at UFC Paris a month ago, fan-favorite Tai Tuivasa will get another shot at a fellow top contender in Sergei Pavlovich. The two will take on each other in the co-main event of UFC Orlando on December 3.
Another massive fight
Tuivasa vs. Pavlovich has been added to the stacked card of UFC Orlando, sources confirmed to MMA Junkie. Last week, it was reported that Stephen Thompson vs. Kevin Holland will be UFC Orlando’s main event.
See the latest UFC Orlando fight card below:
- Stephen Thompson vs. Kevin Holland
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Derek Brunson vs. Jack Hermansson
- Tracy Cortez vs. Amanda Ribas
- Darren Elkins vs. Jonathan Pearce
- Matheus Nicolau vs. Matt Schnell
- Eryk Anders vs. Kyle Daukaus
- Marc Diakiese vs. Michael Johnson
- Clay Guida vs. Scott Holtzman
- Emily Ducote vs. Angela Hill
- Bryan Barberena vs. Rafael dos Anjos
- Yazmin Jauregui vs. Istela Nunes
Expect a KO
Both heavy-hitting heavyweights have worked their way up to the top five of the division. Tuivasa earned a crack at a former title contender in Gane last month after impressively finishing his last five opponents. However, “Bam Bam” was stopped by the Frenchman in Round 3.
Pavlovich, meanwhile, has knocked out all of his last four opponents. The Russian’s most notable win thus far was his latest TKO victory over another UFC fan-favorite Derrick Lewis at UFC 277 in July.
From the looks of it, Tuivasa and Pavlovich are likely to rely on their vicious KO power, so let’s see who’s hitting the mat first.