Can’t sleep. There is no better hangover than a Japanese MMA all night bender. From Pride to Sengoku to Dream and now to Rizin, no matter how much our body says it needs sleep, we can’t ever quit you JMMA.
Some of the greatest rumors in the history of MMA have sprouted inside a smokey Japanese bar or behind the locked doors of a Tokyo skyscraper.
As always these our rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as rumors.
Poor yourself a hot homemade bowl of miso soup because this is your post-Rizin Sunday Morning Rumor Mill.
- Despite many rumors to the contrary that have surfaced this week the renewed rivalry between Krazy Horse Charles Bennett (AKA Felony Bennett) and Wanderlei Silva is 100% real. All shoot and it was never mentioned by Rizin higher ups as a good idea….like at all.
- After Krazy Horse won his Rizin fight in seven seconds, he cut one of the best post-fight promos in MMA history. This allegedly surprised Rizin officials and enraged Wandy even more. Backstage Bennett and Silva nearly came to blows. Multiple Rizin backstage personnel rushed to break up the fight and video of the incident is currently floating about; with talks of it surfacing at “the right time”…..also rumors say Silva may have gotten a balck eye coutresy of the 155 pound equine
- Huge if true but there are early talks of having Krazy Horse being placed in Cro Cop’s corner for his open weight Grand Prix fight with Silva at the December 29th Rizin show
- Sources have said and talks have heated up around Ronda Rousey returning to the UFC sooner then you think. With new ownership looking to make a splash officials quietly believe there is a 60/40 chance of Rousey returning and receiving an immediate title shot versus Amanda Nunes in a huge main event spot
- Rumors are swirling that Dominick Cruz vs Cody Garbrandt is set for UFC 207 on Dec 30.This is also the card that Daniel Comrier agreed to fight Anthony Johnson on since he cant make it for UFC 205.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below, on our Facebook page, tweet us or mail them to us in an unmarked envelope. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.