This sounds like exactly like something Brock Lesnar would say. In pro wrestling circles rumors are currently swirling about a backstage brawl between former UFC champion Brock Lesnar and current WWE superstar Chris Jericho. If past actions are any indication, Brock Lesnar still doesn’t give a shit what others think of him.
The crux of Jericho’s issue with Lesnar revolves around the man-beast’s main event match with Randy Orton Sunday night at SummerSlam. Lesnar got very rough with some worked/shoot elbows applied to the forehead of Orton. A ton of blood spewed from the skull of Orton and Jericho apparently confronted Lesnar backstage after the cameras were turned off.
Don't know about you but I think Brock Lesnar gave Randy Orton a pretty purposeful downward elbow to the head here. pic.twitter.com/ccgV3mVvPZ
— Chamatkar Sandhu (@SandhuMMA) August 22, 2016
That's gonna leave a mark. People are wondering if it was a blade job. I was looking for someone in the grassy knoll pic.twitter.com/n49IpQgUVK
— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) August 22, 2016
And the backstage confrontation between Jericho and Lesnar was both intense and physical.
Cageside Seats with the some more details
- Jericho demanded answers on the Lesnar vs. Orton match, thinking it was a shoot
- Lesnar told him to mind his own business
- Jericho got really upset about this and continued demanding answers
- Lesnar pushed him
- Jericho rushed Lesnar
- Lesnar kissed Jericho on the forehead before saying “kiss me back, pussy”
- Jericho got in his face again
- Lesnar held his arms behind his back and said “hit me or kiss me, bitch”
- The confrontation was then broken up
- It was still heated enough that Vince McMahon got involved and told Jericho, who was still thinking he saw a shoot, that it was a work
WTF?!?! Lesnar is a beast. Jericho has no fear. Pro wrestling is just as crazy as ever in 2016.