Last month, former UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping open to retirement bout against Luke Rockhold at 185 or 205.
Bisping was choked out by Rockhold back in 2014 at UFC Fight Night 55, but ‘The Count’ avenged his loss in 2016 when he knocked out the Rockhold in a stunning first-round upset to win the middleweight title at UFC 199.
Bisping denies that rubber match with longtime middleweight nemesis Luke Rockhold is not in works for July. As for Rockhold, he recently signed on as the face of Ralph Lauren’s new fragrance line.
“I can categorically on the record state that I have not been offered a fight with (Rockhold) on July 7,” the semi-retired Bisping told MMA Fighting. “He shouldn’t be so keen to get knocked out again anyway. Stick to modeling. Judging by his last three fights, MMA certainly doesn’t appear his thing anymore.”
Luke Rockhold said UFC is targeting trilogy match with Bisping, while Bisping said that UFC didn’t offer any fight to him, who do you believe?