Skip to Content

Mark Hunt Opens Up: Why UFC Let Georges St-Pierre Fight Again When He’s Talked About Seeing Aliens

Mark Hunt Opens Up: Why UFC Let Georges St-Pierre Fight Again When He’s Talked About Seeing Aliens

Well, heavyweight legend Mark Hunt supposed to compete against Marcin Tybura in the main event of UFC’s at Sydney in November. UFC officials pulled him off the fight due to medical concerns stemming from piece Player’s Voice, where he admitted to memory loss and trouble sleeping from a long career of fighting in MMA. Later, Hunt blasted UFC president on Instagram, said he was clear to fight, why of the card, till now looking for answers. UFC announced that Fabricio Werdum would take his place on the card.

Mark in his interview with ESPN:

“A journalist rings me up and says, ‘You’re not fighting in Sydney,” “I had to check to see if it was true. I was really upset by that. I’ve lost a lot of money on this camp, and losing this fight will cost me over $1 million. I had plans for that money. I have taxes to pay. To hear it from a journalist – they could have called me themselves.

“And the thing is, I didn’t know why they pulled me. I still don’t. I’ve passed all the medicals. I’d like to know the reason I’ve been put on the sideline.”

Hunt (13-11) is not happy that he was pulled from an upcoming contest which makes no logic. Dana White brushed on the topic that sometimes it was his job to protect fighters from themselves, and that’s what we are looking into right now. Hunt believes UFC doesn’t care about fighters, why they have put me in the octagon with abusers, moreover why they are letting Georges St-Pierre fight again who have detailed experiences in the past about seeing aliens.

“There’s nothing in the results that says I can’t fight. . . The UFC says they’re acting for my well-being; why did they put me in the Octagon with all these cheaters, then? Why are they letting Georges St-Pierre fight again when he’s talked about seeing aliens? They just let a guy fight with a staph infection last week. If they’re worried about our well-being, why did they do all that?”

Currently, Hunt files a lawsuit against, former opponent Brock Lesnar, Dana White, and UFC. Hunt has three fights remaining on a contract with UFC.

For more MMA News, Rumors and Updates follow the Red Monster on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
GSP Sunday Morning Rumor Mill
Conor vs. GSP, UFC 217 ticket sales and more in the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill
← Read Last Post
Here’s video of the epic Joanna vs. Rose “Brass in my Pocket” trailer from Saturday
Read Next Post →