Kyle Snyder to MMA, Rousey’s WWE plan and more in the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill
If you survived some St. Paddy’s Day Street MMA, congratulations you earned this edition of the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill. For those that watched UFC London bell to bell, you earned yourself a nice little under the radar Fight Pass event.
As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
Find some sort leftover green beverage that may or may not be at room temperature, chug it down and indulge in your Sunday Morning Rumor Mill.
- Three time NCAA champion, two time world champion and Olympic gold medalist at heavyweight Kyle Snyder is wrestling’s current GOAT all at the tender age 22. Talks are once again heating up that Snyder will sign a huge MMA deal prior to his next run at the 2020 Olympics in freestyle wrestling for Team USA.
- Rumors are Ronda Rousey was not booked for this past Monday night by the WWE so should could train for her in-ring debut, hit some major media appearances and give her first storyline a little time to simmer some more. Expect Rousey to appear this week on Monday night Raw.
- Sources are saying Cub Swanson and the UFC may be far apart on signing a new deal. This may give Bellator a small opening to offer Swanson a headliner type contract with the promotion.
- All signs are pointing towards Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping part three happening over the summer. The current target for the fight date may correspond with UFC’s International Fight Week events.
- Huge if true but rumors are now swirling that Brock Lesnar is all but done with the WWE and wants at least two more big UFC paydays before he retires from active competition.
If you have heard of any interesting Sunday Morning Rumor Mill MMA rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below, on our Facebook page, tweet us or mail them to us in an unmarked envelope. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.