“Release the Kraken,” Zeus sighs for the hundredth time. His men roll their glassy eyes, goosed to Mount Olympus on Polish beer. Confused, they open a bunch of doors at a prison in Kraków. Freed inmate Mariusz Pudzianowki finishes his last set of pushups and flexes under the maximum security watch lights. Zeus is not pleased.
“I said Kraken, you idiots.” Lightning flashes, and KSW 29 is born.
Sounds like an amazing event trailer doesn’t it? Unfortunately, KSW probably couldn’t afford to fly Liam Neeson in for a promo shoot. But they still managed to produce a sweet video for their December event. It’s the kind of promo the UFC refuses to produce, probably because cinematic prison footage doesn’t pair well with Stemm’s feel good classic Face the Pain.
The December 6th KSW 29 event features (http://www.konfrontacja.com/en/index.php ):
- Mamed Khalidov v. Brett Cooper (185)
- Mariusz Pudzianowski vs. Pawel Nastula (275)
- Borys Mankowski v. David Zawada (170)
- Piotr Strus v. Jay Silva (185)
- Tomasz Narkun v. Goran Reljic (205)
- Artur Sowinski v. Vaso Bakocevic (145)
- Mateusz Gamrot v. Lukasz Chlweicki (155)
- Karol Celinski v. Tomasz Kondraciuk (205)
- Robert Radomski v. Mateusz Piskorz (170)