UFC Fight Night 131 (UFC Utica) is set to take place Friday (June 1, 2018) at Adirondack Bank Center in Utica, N.Y. The main card airs on Fox Sports 1 at 10 p.m. ET, while the early prelims broadcast on FOX Sports 1 at 8 PM ET and promotion’s streaming service, UFC Fight Pass, kicks off at 6:30 PM ET.
In the main headliner, Jimmie Rivera and Marlon Moraes square off in a bantamweight grudge match with the victor likely to receive the next 135-pound title shot.
In the co-main, Gregor Gillespie and Vinc Pichel will clash for a spot in the featherweight title chase.
Check out UFC Fight Night 131 fight card and results below:
Main card (10 p.m. ET at FOX Sports 1)
- Marlon Moraes Def. Jimmie Rivera via TKO (head kick and punches)
- Gregor Gillespie Def. Vinc Pichel via submission (arm triangle choke) at 4:06 of Round Two
- Walt Harris Def. Daniel Spitz via TKO (punches and elbows) at 4:59 of Round Two
- Ben Saunders Def. Jake Ellenberger via KO (knee to the body) at 1:56 of Round One
- Julio Arce Def. Daniel Teymur via submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:55 of Round Three
- Sam Alvey Def. Gian Villante via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Preliminary Card (8 p.m. ET at FOX Sports 1)
- Sijara Eubanks Def. Lauren Murphy via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27 x2)
- David Teymur Def. Nik Lentz via unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
- Belal Muhammad Def. Chance Rencountre via unanimous decision (30-27 x3)
- Desmond Green Def. Gleison Tibau via unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 29-27)
Preliminary Card (6:30 p.m. ET at UFC Fight Pass)
- Jessica Aguilar vs. Jodie Esquibel (Cancelled)
- Nathaniel Wood Def. Johnny Eduardo via submission (d’arce choke) at 2:18 of Round Two
- Jose Torres Def. Jarred Brooks via KO (slam) at 2:55 of Round Two