Just a few hours ago, NickDiazPromotions.com went live and featured a plethora of information and tidbits that you can only expect from a guy that coined the phrase ‘Oh, so we’re throwing spinning sh*t?’ While a video trailer has been released, we can’t embed it on MiddleEasy due to domain restrictions set forth by Nick Diaz himself. Don’t be scared to promote your trailer by letting other sites embed it, homie. However we do have some interesting notes regarding War MMA.
- The first event is June 22nd in Stockton, California.
- The entire event will stream free on NickDiazPromotions.com
- War MMA will be fought under unified rules, except no elbows to a grounded opponent.
- Ziggy’s Smoke shop will a major sponsor of War MMA, seriously.
- War MMA will use a ring instead of a cage, something that Nick Diaz has been an advocate of for years.
- If a ref pauses a match, fighters will be placed in their previous positions.
- If a fighter holds onto the ropes, a ref can forcibly remove their hands from the rope.
We’re not sure what the drug testing situation will be at War MMA, but don’t be surprised if twenty-four bottles of water are provided for each athlete after their bout. Check out the poster of the first show of Nick Diaz’s ‘War MMA’ below