This is it, your chance to be immortalized forever in a MiddleEasy video, either in a moment of ecstasy – or horror and depression. The MiddleEasy UFC 152 Reader Reaction Video call for Submissions of Rawsomeness 2012 is upon us. Simply put, we want to make a reaction video starring you guys freaking out, crying and or breaking stuff during UFC 152. It’s like Sh*t People Tweeted @MiddleEasy but without thinking or writing. You don’t have to go full Gary LaPlante, but if you do, that’s OK.
The rules are simple, in fact, there are no concrete rules, just a set of guidelines that you must adhere to in order to be featured in The MiddleEasy UFC 152 Reader Reaction Video call for Submissions of Rawsomeness 2012 video. These are those guidelines:
- The reaction shots are only for the main card. Preferably the top three fights of Benavidez/Johnson, Bisping/Stann and Jones/Belfort.
- The camera must be facing it’s subject at all times. No UFC 152 video footage please, we only care about you and your reaction to the fights.
- No submissions longer than 2 minutes. Edit it then send it to us if you must.
- No racial slurs or hate speech or politics or religion etc. Keep it to the fights, keep it pure.
- Wear MiddleEasy gear in the video for a better shot at making it into our final video.
- Try to forget about the camera. If you’re in a bar or restaurant just set it up and lean it against some ketchup or something and forget about it.
- Let love guide your emotions.
When you are done riding the rollercoaster of emotions, send your video in to [email protected] or embed it in the comment section!