Fedor WILL officially continue his MMA career

According to our world’s famous ‘Baller or Buster’ survey, 90% of you believe Fedor continuing his MMA career is deemed ‘Baller.’ The other 10% either hate The Last Emperor or simply can’t bear the possibility of Fedor losing another bout. It appears that M-1 Global sided with the 90% of you out there that would much rather prefer Fedor inside the ring/cage than in Stary Oskol, doing whatever Russians do when they’re not fighting. Here’s an excerpt from M-1 Global President and co-founder Vadim Finkelstein from the official M-1 press release issued just minutes ago.

“We consulted with Fedor and it was decided that he should not leave the sport in this way. His friends and past opponents support Fedor in continuing his career and he agreed. We want to organize a fight for Fedor in Russia and have already begun working in this direction. If everything goes as planned, we will produce a card in Moscow or St. Petersburg sometime in the fall with Fedor as the main event.”

“If all is successful, in 2012 we’ll be back in the U.S. All these ideas are being developed right now and we want to work exactly according to this plan.”

Of course, this also means that Bloodstain Lane’s ‘Bozo Killing Spree’ will also continue well into 2012. Fedor Emelianenko vs. Alistair Overeem, anyone?

Published on August 8, 2011 at 5:20 pm
Stay up-to-date with the latest MMA news, rumors, and updates by following the RED Monster on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. Also, don't forget to add MiddleEasy to your Google News feed Follow us on Google News for even more coverage.


Leave a Comment