The GOAT lives. Whether you believe in the concept of organized religion or not, watching Fedor knock a dude out cold in the year of our Fight Lord 2018 is a religious experience. Long live Fedor. Long live the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill.
As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
Hit a belly down armbar on a friend, family member or stranger today in honor of Fedor then read the post-Bellator 198 edition of the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill.
- Despite the bracket being far from done, rumors are there have been internal talks within Bellator if a Fedor vs. Cro Cop fight would present itself. Cro Cop is an alternate in the tournament, but when, where and how Bellator could make Fedor vs. Mirko part two may have already been discussed.
- A retirement fight and a comeback fight all in one. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire and talks of Nick Diaz returning versus Michael Bisping for a money fight may be closer than you think. If the UFC moves forward with Diaz vs. Bisping, the fight would likely be booked in the Fall.
- It looks like Ronda Rousey’s first official singles match in the WWE will come versus veteran Mickie James. The rumored match would take place at next month’s Backlash pay-per-view or could even be moved to the Money in the Bank PPV in June.
- Huge if true but rumors are Brock Lesnar’s new WWE contract grants him more than $500K per match. Even with this pay bump, Lesnar still wants one more UFC fight this year.
- Another rumor coming out of Bellator 198 in Chicago is that Fedor was interviewed by FBI agents during fight week. Rumor is the Russian heavyweight may have received threats and agents were rumored to be in attendance at Bellator 198 as well.
If you have heard of any interesting Sunday Morning Rumor Mill MMA rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below, on our Facebook page, tweet us or mail them to us in an unmarked envelope. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.