Conor Mcgregor Pleased Guilty For One Count Of Disorderly Conduct

Conor Mcgregor’s Legal Issues Come To An End

Two division champion Conor Mcgregor appear to the hearing at Kings County Courthouse in Brooklyn on Thursday to answer to several charges stemming from his Bus melee at a media event ahead of UFC 223. Few fellow fighters Ray Borg and Michael Chiesa suffered lacerations and both being withdrawal from the fight card.

According to MMAFighting, Mcgregor accepted the plea deal that means all the felony charges against UFC star is dismissed. According to the terms of the plea deal, he pleaded guilty to a single violation of disorderly conduct, will serve five days of community service, 1-3 days of an anger management evaluation, and will also require to pay the restitution for the damage he caused, we sure that shouldn’t be a problem for him.

Also in plea deal agreement, Mcgregor will get no jail time and will not affect McGregor’s travel visa, as well have no criminal record.

Also, Three orders of protection issued against Mcgregor, which include Ray Borg and Michael Chiesa that mean Irishman has to stay away from them until 2020.

Before the plea deal, Irishman was facing 12 criminal charges related to the bus rampage, including two felony criminal mischief charges and a maximum sentence of seven years in prison.

Now Mcgregor’s legal troubles are solved and the road to return to UFC Octagon is clear now. He last fought inside the Octagon back in 2016 at UFC 2015, when he captured the lightweight title after defeating Eddie Alvarez. That saw him first-ever UFC champion to hold titles in two different divisions simultaneously.

In 2017, Mcgregor went to fight in a highly anticipated boxing match against Floyd Mayweather Jr. but ended up losing via 10th-round TKO.

Court hearing:

Mcgregor’s issues a statement after accepting a plea deal:

“I just want to say I’m thankful to the DA and the judge for allowing me to move forward,” McGregor said in statement. “I want to say to my friends, my family, my fans, thank you for the support. Thank you.”

Conor Mcgregor’s manager Audie Attar also issued the statement following the conclusion of the court said, Irishman has been doing his training during his layoff time:

“I want to say thank you to the court,” Attar said in a statement. “Now that this has passed us, we can focus on things that have been on hold for some time. Conor’s been training, he’s in shape, he’s ready to go. So now it’s just about getting back to business, and we hope to have some news to announce very soon.”

That sounds like a plan, hope to see Mcgregor back in Octagon soon.

Stay up-to-date with the latest MMA news, rumors, and updates by following the RED Monster on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. Also, don't forget to add MiddleEasy to your Google News feed Follow us on Google News for even more coverage.


Leave a Comment