Conor Mcgregor Apologized To Karolina Kowalkiewicz For UFC 223 Bus Rampage

Last month, former two-division champion Conor Mcgregor went on a melee backstage at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, attacked a bus carrying undefeated Khabib Nurmagomedov and a number of his fellow fighters, throwing a dolly through one of its windows, injuring several fighters including Ray Borg and Michael Chiesa.

Irishman’s wild antics nearly cost Rose Namajunas, and Thug Rose would go on to win a hard-fought decision against Joanna Jedrzejczyk. McGregor did direct-message the champion Rose Namajunas on social media to offer his apologies in the wake of his shenanigans, but Namajunas simply said “F–k that.

Another prominent 115-pound contender, who defeated Felice Herrig at UFC 223 was also onboard in the bus, recently unfold the chaotic scene and reveals to MMA Flashback that Conor Mcgregor offers her apology. (Via MMAMania)

“I saw Conor McGregor hitting the windows, then saw Rose Namajuans crying while Pat was protecting her face. Cheisa’s face was blood stained. My coaches told me to hide, but I wanted to see what was going on, but they kept me under the seats. And that’s all, in my opinion Conor bent a little, he probably realized what happened afterward and he wrote an apology letter to me. I have no intention of suing anyone. Growing up in LODZ I saw worse things.”

The whole lot of other noteworthy UFC fighters and pundits reacted to the attack.

This chaotic attack resulted in three fights being called off, along with Irishman being held in police custody and facing multiple charges. McGregor is due back in court which is set for June 14. Until then Mcgregor’s future in UFC is in the air.

For more MMA News, Rumors and Updates follow the Red Monster on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram

Join our list

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here