Everything you need to know about the world of mixed martial arts; in a short-condensed form:
- UFC Utica goes down tonight; All fighters miraculously made weight for the fight night. Jimmie Rivera is a tight favourite at (-115) whilst Marlon Moraes is (-110).
- RIZIN star Rena is hanging out with Pokemon
- Luke Sanders VS Rani Yahya has been booked for an August 25th fight night.
- UFC Prospects Nathaniel Woods & Jose Torres make their promotional debuts on Fight Pass; two fighters to watch out for.
- Following in the footsteps of Michael Cheisa and Tony Ferguson, Kelvin Gastelum is making his analyst debut on FS1 tonight.
- Darren Till posted a video on his personal YouTube channel documenting his weight cut but took the video down after getting blasted by social media commentators.
- Charles Oliveira is taking a 10 days’ short notice fight against Clay Guida at UFC 225
- Danny “Hot Chocolate” Roberts is fighting Alan Jouban at UFC Hamburg on July 29th
- Cris Cybrog’s (Angela Magana) battery case has been dismissed after Cyborg paid a $398 fine and by attending an anger management course.
Chi-Town change up.
— UFC (@ufc) May 30, 2018
— UFC (@ufc) May 31, 2018