Here’s the Aleksander Emelianenko ridiculousness tab that we’ve been maintaining on MiddleEasy for years:
- Aleksander Emelianenko turned 32 today, and he was erroneously accused of rape by two Russian prostitutes
- A Russian priest that lives on a mountain has convinced Aleksander Emelianenko to come out of retirement
- Aleksander Emelianenko demanded liquor, tried to fight passengers, smoked in an airplane, resulting in a fine of $22
- Aleksander Emelianenko decided the only way he and Sergei Kharitonov can settle their beef is an old-fashioned finger-slicing bet
- Aleksander Emelianenko is singing in front of a live audience and no one knows why
- Aleksander Emelianenko was tested for hepatitis and we have the results…
- Aleksander Emelianenko lost two teeth while FIGHTING A BULL on a game show
Now there’s another entry to our list: A cafe brawl that resulted in a guy being hospitalized.
Allegedly Aleksander Emelianenko was dining at a cafe in the Southern District of Moscow when he started arguing with a table of patrons. Apparently one guy from the table tried challenging Aleksander which ultimately resulted in a hospital visit for the guy. Police are now looking at the incident to elevate it to a possible criminal case. It also appears the police are attempting to locate Aleksander Emelianenko to further question him about the incident. Check out the official story on RIA.ru and props to TDM for the +100 news tip.