UFC Vegas 11 Was Great From Top to Bottom
From the beginning to the card until the very end, UFC Vegas 11 was full of action. Finish after finish came in the form of armbars, heavy hands, and a monster knee from Jessica Rose-Clark. Colby Covington and Tyron Woodley’s battle was on pace with expectation but ultimately disappointed. And, Johnny Walker returned to the win column. Of course, a weekend of MMA isn’t complete without the rumor mill heating up. Here are the latest rumors circulating our crazy sport.
Sunday Morning Rumor Mill
As always these are rumors that have been talked about behind closed doors between MMA higher-ups, so take them as MMA rumors.
Authority always wins and so does the Sunday Morning Rumor Mill. Celebrate one of these on the seventh day of this great week.
- Recently, Brock Lesnar decided not to re-sign with WWE or extend his contract. Thus, making him a free agent. At first, all signs pointed to a one-fight lucrative deal with the UFC.
- However, now we’re being told that Lesnar has zero interest in competing inside of the octagon again. Even for a payday that could be difficult to turn down.
- Instead, Lesnar would be keener to sign an even bigger deal with WWE or a huge part-time deal with AEW. The pro wrestling route is the most logical.
- John Dodson was recently released from the UFC roster. The 35-year-old was hoping to make a return to the UFC’s flyweight division after experiencing difficult times in the bantamweight division.
- We’re hearing that the new home for Dodson could be ONE Championship. That way, he could compete at a more natural weight. Plus, have the opportunity to face Demetrious Johnson for the third time.
Send Us Anonymous Tips
If you have heard of any interesting Sunday Morning Rumor Mill MMA rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below, on our Facebook page, tweet us or mail them to us in an unmarked envelope. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such.