This is the Saga of Natalie. She's a brawler. She doesn't give a ****. She has a BB gun. We aren't really sure how Pink Shirt and Natalie became enemies, but we do know these two ladies decided to square up and fight fair, until it was deemed one fighter was out of bounds, then we go from fist-a-cuffs to extreme rules in a heartbeat.
Damn, Natalie. You just don't get it, do you? You cleaned your eye makeup, you raised your doughy little fists, ready to throw down the best you could, but the only thing that really showed up today was your iron jaw and your inner heel.
The fight started out with Pink Shirt throwing a deadly combination to the facial region of Natalie, but Natalie eats the shots, scoffs, then presses forward, unfazed. Teeps are thrown by Pink Shirt, keeping Natalie and her looping rights at a distance, but then Natalie (the promoter) decides "stomach kicks" are no longer legal and she ends the God damn match.
Pink Shirt pulls a Sakuraba and refuses to leave the fighting area until a foreign object upside the head from Natalie ends the contest. She is a modern day Big Bossman. Look at her, dressed all in black. The perfect bad guy.
Jason began his writing career with crayons put to construction paper, then he moved on to 8 x 10 cursive ruled paper in grade school, then eventually to the computer, where he now writes every single day for better or worse. Jason enjoys freedom, videogames, and the martial arts. Interested in booking Jason for birthdays or family gatherings? Send him an email.
Latest from Jason Nawara
- Werdum may have his capoiera, but Cain Velasquez has some fresh B-boy moves
- Fight Nights Russia had the best drumming sequence in MMA since Dream 16
- If you fought Forrest Griffin on ice skates, he'd still beat you, but it wouldn't be easy for him
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Don't get choked out amidst the mountains of British Columbia
- BrandNewMac is back with his second EA UFC tutorial: Striking