Now that Austin's South by Southwest Music Festival has wrapped up, expect an exuberant number of fight videos to float in the MiddleEasy vicinity. It's as if when people mingle at a large social gathering, the entire concept of diplomacy evades their logic. What could generally be 'talked out' in a normal setting elevates to this violent rhetoric that involves backing up, rolling up sleeves, and screaming obscenities for everyone around to hear. They say fighting is in our blood, but so is compassion -- even more so, actually.
Nevertheless, MiddleEasy is a website that's predominantly concerned with humans fighting other humans, so I sound like a colossal hypocrite when I suggest the world needs to stop the violence. Well, if you are going to get violent, don't do it at SXSW, or else this may happen to you. Props to @MattRoth512 for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Don't be a bully on the Atlantic City Boardwalk, or this may happen
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Greek meal goes to Greek BRAWL! Wow!
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Watch out for the katana-wielding crusaders
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Even Renzo Gracie can get arrested for brawling outside a NYC nightclub
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Never cheap shot a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt, EVER
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- This is my last article on MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!