Now that Austin's South by Southwest Music Festival has wrapped up, expect an exuberant number of fight videos to float in the MiddleEasy vicinity. It's as if when people mingle at a large social gathering, the entire concept of diplomacy evades their logic. What could generally be 'talked out' in a normal setting elevates to this violent rhetoric that involves backing up, rolling up sleeves, and screaming obscenities for everyone around to hear. They say fighting is in our blood, but so is compassion -- even more so, actually.
Nevertheless, MiddleEasy is a website that's predominantly concerned with humans fighting other humans, so I sound like a colossal hypocrite when I suggest the world needs to stop the violence. Well, if you are going to get violent, don't do it at SXSW, or else this may happen to you. Props to @MattRoth512 for the find.
Zeus is represented by Galactus in his avatar image because he has an immature obsession with Marvel when they went all sci-fi back in the mid 80s. I'm the creator of MiddleEasy and Nickelodeon's The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Just kidding about the Nickelodeon stuff, but that would be really cool.
- A Lesson in Street MMA: If you throw spinning kicks like Stephen Thompson you will dominate
- A Lesson in Street MMA: No striking defense? Just throw that trash can at him
- A Lesson in Bathroom MMA: Outnumbered? Choke out your opponent and walkoff like a boss
- A Lesson in Street MMA: Use Dusty Rhodes’ entrance music and dominate your foe
- Lesson in Street MMA: Rob this store and that employee will head kick KO you
Latest from Zeus @MiddleEasy
- The 20 most historical UFC posters in all of MMA history
- Dana White's UFC 175 vlog is here, and the guy is a social butterfly
- Pat Barry released another one of his weird videos, if you're into that sort of thing
- Blast to the Past: Lyoto Machida drinks a female reporter's urine, nasty!
- Ben Askren brings up some pretty valid points regarding the 2014 World Cup