About five or six years ago I went to see the band Whitechapel live -- they were filming a music video that night. As soon as the blast beats came over the speakers, this one person in the pit, pushed everyone out of their way to make room and began to dance with unparalleled violence. They had a hood on so I couldn't get a good look at them. Eventually their hood came off and to my surprise, the no more than 110 pound person who was cracking skulls, was a woman. The beautiful part of it was, no one was treating her any different because she was a woman. She got punched in the face a few times, as she punched other people in the face.
So if men and women can co-exist in a Josh pit, I see no reason as to why they can't co exist in Street MMA: the living room edition. As this female combatant displays, she can not only be competitive with a male, she can dominate them, earning a submission on mere seconds. With the UFC female talent pool being rather shallow and with Ronda seemingly getting more and more movie roles. It would be wise for Dana to sign this woman to a contract.
- The Gracie Breakdown of Metamoris 5 is Infectious
- This Video Beautifully Breaks Down Kazushi Sakuraba's Grappling
- Kevin Casey out of Metamoris 5: So Ralek puts a $10,000 bounty on Vinny Magalhaes
- Throwback Thursday: Ronda Rousey and Nick Diaz grapple in the 209
- DstryrSG - Xande says you need judo, NOW!
Latest from Gary LaPlante
- Huell from Breaking Bad is now training BJJ, FUTURE FIGHT WITH CM PUNK POSSIBLE!?
- Gorilla Productions gives us the 20 best boxing knockouts of 2014
- Riptor from Killer Instinct is now a robodino and he looks so awesome
- UFC, WSoF and the Capcom Cup, all in one day. Watch Daigo and Justin Wong in the opening round
- The WWE has the strangest merch